Alpha Prep Academy
- 30 Hours of Intense Basketball and Athletic Performance Training
- Enhance Your Complete Basketball Skill Set and IQ
- Increase Your Vertical, Strength, and Quickness
- Optimize Your Shooting
- Limited to Only 12 Players
- The Experience is Much of the same advanced teaching and instruction as are offered with all of I’m Possible’s NBA players and college and high school. All-Americans, with the same personal attention they would receive in a private raining setting
- Program is available for passionate basketball players committed to reaching their maximum potential. Alpha Prep for high school and advanced 7th/8th grade players. Alpha Junior for 5th - 7th grade boys and girls.
- $895 Tuition for Alpha Prep and $450 for Alpha Junior
Five Weeks to choose from Summer 2018
Junior Week I (5th Grade - 7th Grade) // July 23 - July 26 (Monday to Thursday) // 9AM - 2PM
Junior Week II (5th Grade - 7th Grade) // July 30 - August 2 (Monday to Thursday) // 9AM - 2PM
Alpha Prep Week 1 // August 6 - 10 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 4PM
Alpha Prep Week II // August 20 - 24 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 4PM
9:00AM - 9:30AM // Dynamic Stretch & Workout
9:30AM - 12:00AM // Basketball Skills Training
12:00PM - 1:00PM // Lunch/Rest Break
1:00PM - 1:30PM // Shooting Reps
1:30PM - 3:00PM // Athletic Performance Training
3:00PM - 4:00PM // Game Situations
bryce’s beach workout
One day of camp will include Bryce’s Beach Workout for skill and athleticism.
The players will spend the morning on the Jersey Shore beach for a grueling workout with an optional plunge in the ocean at the end of the workout.
I’m Possible’s Innovative Concepts
- Discover the 13th Triple Threats
- Master The 8 Categories of Creating Of Space
- Learn the “Pocket Dribble” That Few Players Possess
- Forget the “Shooting Pocket” and Master the “Scoring Pockets"
- Discover the “Pivot Replacements” That Create Better Opportunities
- Learn How To Possess Three Dimensional Moves
- Revolutionary “pre-tection” Vs. Protection Techniques
- Vertimax Athletic Perfomance Training For Vertical Enhancement