Alpha Prep Academy
- 30 Hours of Intense Basketball and Athletic Performance Training
- Enhance Your Complete Basketball Skill Set and IQ
- Increase Your Vertical, Strength, and Quickness
- Optimize Your Shooting
- Limited to Only 12 Players
- The Experience is Much of the same advanced teaching and instruction as are offered with all of I’m Possible’s NBA players and college and high school. All-Americans, with the same personal attention they would receive in a private raining setting
- Program is available for passionate basketball players committed to reaching their maximum potential. Alpha Prep for high school and advanced 7th/8th grade players. Alpha Junior for 4th - 7th grade boys and girls.
- $895 Tuition for Alpha Prep and $400 for Alpha Junior
Five Weeks to choose from Summer 2018
Junior Week I (5th Grade - 7th Grade) // July 29 - August 2, 2019 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 12PM
Junior Week II (4th Grade - 6th Grade) // August 26 - August 30, 2019 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 12PM
Alpha Prep Week 1 // August 5 - 9, 2019 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 4PM
Alpha Prep Week II // August 19 - 23, 2019 (Monday to Friday) // 9AM - 4PM
9:00AM - 9:30AM // Dynamic Stretch & Workout
9:30AM - 12:00AM // Basketball Skills Training
12:00PM - 1:00PM // Lunch/Rest Break
1:00PM - 1:30PM // Shooting Reps
1:30PM - 3:00PM // Athletic Performance Training
3:00PM - 4:00PM // Game Situations
bryce’s beach workout
One day of Alpha Prep camp will include Bryce Stanhope and Zach Leach's Beach Workout for skill and athleticism.
The players will spend the morning on the Jersey Shore beach for a grueling workout with an optional plunge in the ocean at the end of the workout.
I’m Possible’s Innovative Concepts
- Discover the 13th Triple Threats
- Master The 8 Categories of Creating Of Space
- Learn the “Pocket Dribble” That Few Players Possess
- Forget the “Shooting Pocket” and Master the “Scoring Pockets"
- Discover the “Pivot Replacements” That Create Better Opportunities
- Learn How To Possess Three Dimensional Moves
- Revolutionary “pre-tection” Vs. Protection Techniques
- Vertimax Athletic Perfomance Training For Vertical Enhancement